Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Thought - November 27

Today I am thankful for our pets. Although I have the sneaking suspicion that our oldest cat, Mister, believes that he is the true ruler of the house, it is nice to come home to a trio of adoring pets that love and accept you no matter what. The adoring eyes of our dog Mina make me want to be a better person. The look of pure contentment from Mister when he is sitting on our laps makes me melt. And the odd quirks of our fat tubs Brutus make me smile from ear to ear. I'm also thankful for all of the pets that have come before and are sure to come after. I think that if you don't have pets, or at least the desire to have a pet at some point in your life, there is probably something wrong with you. They are so much more than furballs with legs...and I love them for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment