Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful Thought - November 19

Today I am thankful for social networking. Even though these sites can show some of the worst traits in people, I am so grateful that we have them. Since Dave and I live half a country away, and sometimes it seems a world away, from half of the people we love and care about, it is a great way to keep in touch with those we can't see on a regular basis. We are able to share pictures, stories and updates with the click of a button and for that, I'm grateful.

Some examples:
Pictures of Jana's travels
Updates on Millie's educational prowess
Pictures of Amelia
Updates on Chole's life
Being able to see my niece via pictures
Being able to see what my dad's garden looks like
Knowing that the people I care about are still alive =)

No comments:

Post a Comment