Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Thought - November 26

Today I am ridiculously grateful that Dave knows how to build things, fix things and/or make things better. I am thankful that he has gained those handyman skills to make our lives better. He can fix our cars so we don't have to take them to the shop, he can build bookcases so I don't mess them up, he can tile our floors, put in hardwood, install a new sink, redo bathrooms, build a pantry/laundry room and even build a shed in the back yard for us. Not a day goes by that I don't marvel at those skills. Sure, everyone can learn how to do those things, but the fact that we don't have to hire out for help makes me feel confident that if anything ever did go truly wrong with something, Dave would be able to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment