Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Thought - November 22

Today I am thankful for my unshakable optimism. Sure, I have moments where things upset me or when I can't see things in a positive light, but all it takes is a perspective shift and I'm back to being who I truly am. Being pessimistic just isn't in me. True, yesterday I was upset by the whole baby thing, but it was more about the actual conversation than the content. But given a perspective shift, I'm able to see that my friends care about us and don't want us to make mistakes that they think they see. Either way, its my life and I have to live it the way I think is best...and that goes for all things.

So thank you for my eternal optimism...and thank you for gaining valuable perspective on situations. Those, I think, are some of my best qualities!

No comments:

Post a Comment