Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Thought - November 23

I will apologize in advance. I am taking a technology break after this morning has passed, so you will be getting a slew of posts to cover the weekend. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend everyone!

Today I am thankful for my eclectic taste in music. I generally have my iPod on shuffle no matter where I am, whether it be the gym or in the car, so you have no idea what is going to come on next. It can skip from Lady Gaga to The Beatles to The Phantom Of The Opera Soundtrack to Nicki Minaj (that Superbass song just gets stuck in my head for no reason) to Beethoven to Muddy Waters to Bjork to Type O Negative and then to Mumford and Sons. The list could go on for days because the music skips around, kind of like my own personal radio station. I'm glad that I never know what it going to come on next...keeps me on my toes and allows me to experience a wide range of emotions, even in just one 20 minute car ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment