Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thought - November 16

Today I am thankful for all of the sunrises and sunsets I have seen in my lifetime. Each one is diferent and each one is beautiful in its own way...not only the beauty that my eyes get to feast on, but also the beauty of the memories that were created that day. There were some days where we were able to see both the sunset and then the sunrise with special people. Some mornings where I witnessed the sunrise on my morning commute. Some evenings where the sole purpose is to sit and enjoy the silence as we witness this daily ritual.  This is something I often take for granted, but am so thankful for. Each sunrise means that I live to see a new day, see new opportunities and new adventures. Each sunset means that I survived that day, embraced it and am thankful for having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment