Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tattoo Removal Stage 1 -- Continued

Just an update on my healing and tattoo removal process.
It is quite amazing how much it has faded in the past two and a half weeks...I can't wait to see what it looks like after the next session.

Timing it will be hard to do as we have quite a few things planned for the month of July and I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the worst part of the removal process...the itching! We found out that I am extremely allergic to medical tape adhesive...the welts lasted for over a week...but the real itching set in about a week after the session. Luckily, I found out that ice helps tremendously...but Eucerin lotion does not...again, aparently my ridiculously sensitive skin hates that too!

But here are some pics of the progress...


What it originally looked like...


48 Hours after my first session


1 Week After 1st Session


2.5 Weeks After 1st Session (it looks darker because the flash wasn't used, but trust me, it has faded quite a bit from its original state)

No comments:

Post a Comment