Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankfullness all around

To conclude my thankful thoughts series, I just want to say that I am so thankful to have everything I have in life. Sounds corny and cliche, but it is true. I've worked my tail off for what I have and to be where I am. I'm proud of who I am and what sacrafices it has taken to get to where I stand, but through it all, I am thankful that I have remained true to myself. Sure, there have been plenty of bumps along the way...many of you were there with me through my depression and subsequent personal rediscovery...but to be honest, I wouldn't change it for anything. Those experiences have made me the person I am today. Those experiences opened up my heart to things I wasn't even sure existed. So thank YOU for being there with me. For the advice and comments you have given me...and for just letting my fingers do the talking and my mind do the walking. Even if no one reads this, I am thankful that I have an outlet to share my own little corner of the world. And that means a lot...even in this crazy place we call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment